Raffles Medical Group Pte Ltd (RMG) is committed to ensuring that your personal data is protected. The collection, use and disclosure of your personal data, which will be obtained directly from you, or information we obtain as a result of our relationship with you, may include but is not limited to the following purposes:
- To render medical services and meeting your healthcare needs within RMG.
- To transfer or share your data with other members of RMG or third party vendors engaged by us for the purpose of rendering medical care to you. These health services may be located outside of Singapore.
- To communicate with your company or personal insurance for claims, reinsurance and compliance/audit purposes pertaining to your care.
- To respond to your enquiries, provide you advice and services to ensure continuity of care.
We will retain your personal information either for the period of our business relationship or, for the requisite retention periods as stipulated in any contractual arrangements or under any applicable law, whichever is the later.
Please note that in order for us to render medical services to meet your healthcare needs, it will be necessary for us to process your personal data. Without a complete record of your information, it will affect our capacity to accomplish our purposes stated above.
We endeavour to take reasonable precautions to ensure that your personal data that we collect and/or process are accurately reflected in our system in accordance with the details provided by you. Therefore, the accuracy of the personal data depends to a large extent upon the information you provide.
would like to update your existing data given to us, you may approach our clinic staff.
Due to the sensitive nature of the data, all requests have to be made in person and the relevant original documents are required:
- For change of name, please provide original NRIC, deed poll or marriage certificate
- For changes in NRIC/FIN/Passport No., please provide the original NRIC, FIN or passport.
- For changes in local or foreign residential address, please provide one of the following documents (within the last 3 months)
o Telecommunication/Internet bill/ Utilities bill
o Statement/letter from HDB
o Credit Card/ Bank/ Insurance Statement
o Tenancy agreement for residence
Should you have any further queries with regards to how we manage your personal data, you may address your communications to:
Customer Experience Management
585 North Bridge
Road, #11-00, Singapore 188770
*Administrative charges apply.
RMG reserves the right to amend this policy at any time.