Our list of screening tests includes:
- Medical History: A thorough doctor's interview to ascertain past and present medical and family history.
- Physical Examination: A complete physical check including fundoscopy, ear, nose, throat, visual acuity and rectal examinations.
- Chest X-Ray: A check for possible pulmonary tuberculosis, pneumonia and other lung diseases.
- Electrocardiogram (ECG): An assessment for heart function and rhythm to detect any cardiac abnormalities.
- Multiphasic Blood Tests: A series of blood tests to detect conditions such as gout, thyroid, anaemia, leukaemia, diabetes, hepatitis, sexually transmitted diseases, rheumatoid arthritis, liver and kidney disorders, as well as high cholesterol (lipid screen).
- Urinalysis: A test to infer the state of kidney function as well as of the urinary tract.
- Stool Analysis: A test to screen for gut disorders through the testing for stool occult (microscopic) blood, a recognised manifestation of gut cancer.
- Cancer Screening: A series of blood tests to detect tumour markers produced by some cancer cells through simple blood tests. Screening tests exist for liver, colon, intestine, prostate, ovarian and nose cancers.
- Lung Function Test: A test to determine the efficiency of the lungs and airways.
- Audiometry: A test to assess hearing ability.
- Tonometry: A test to assess the pressure of the eyeball.
- Treadmill Stress ECG: An assessment for physical fitness, heart condition and early detection of coronary heart diseases.
- Pap Smear: A test to screen for cervical cancer in women.
- Ultrasonic Examination: A variety of tests to detect abnormalities in the liver, gall bladder, biliary system, pancreas, spleen and kidneys. It also helps to detect disorders of the ovaries, uterus, bladder in women; and bladder and prostate disorders in men.
All Raffles Enhanced Packages are available at Raffles
Health Screeners at Raffles Hospital and selected Raffles Medical Clinics.
Raffles Deluxe packages are available at Raffles Hospital and at the following clinics:
|Raffles Medical@ Raffles Hospital
Health Check Counter
|585 North Bridge Road
Level 2 Raffles Hospital
Tel: 6311 1130 | Fax: 6311 1163
||1 Scotts Road
Level 4 #04-14
Tel: 6838 0080 Fax: 6838 8885
|Marina Bay Financial Centre++
||12 Marina Boulevard #17-05
Marina Bay Financial Centre
Tel: 6636 0390 Fax: 6636 4553
|Raffles Holland V++
||118 Holland Avenue
Raffles Holland V
Tel: 6250 1411 Fax: 6250 9919
|Ang Mo Kio*
||Blk 722 Ang Mo Kio Avenue 8
#01-2825, Singapore 560722
Tel: 6453 2288 | Fax: 6455 3182
||1 Woodlands Square
#05-20 Causeway Point
Tel: 6894 0777 | Fax: 6894 2267
||Blk 431 Clementi Ave 3
#01-306, Singapore 120431
Tel: 6872 9043 | Fax: 6872 9051
||Blk 131 Jurong Gateway Road
#01-267, Singapore 600131
Tel: 6899 6688 | Fax: 6569 6205
||50 Raffles Place
#01-02A Singapore Land Tower
Tel: 6535 2222 | Fax: 6533 7811
||252 North Bridge Road
#02-17 Raffles City Shopping Centre
Tel: 6339 6911 | Fax: 6334 6311
||Blk 10 Tampines Central 1
#03-28 Tampines One
Tel: 6260 5116 | Fax: 6787 2311
|Ngee Ann City*
||391B Orchard Road
#08-06 Ngee Ann City Tower B
Tel: 6734 7355 | Fax: 6734 0201
||930 Yishun Avenue 2
#03-35 Northpoint City (North Wing)
Tel: 6755 0049 Fax: 6755 3363
|Airport Terminal 3 - PTB3
||#B2-01 Singapore Changi International Airport PTB3
Tel: 6241 8818 | Fax: 6241 3498
*X-ray facilities are not in-house. They are at a short distance from the clinic.
++Treadmill and Ultrasound services available at clinic. Radiology services such as CT scans and MRI scans will be referred to Raffles Hospital.
Note: Timings available for check-ups are subjected to change without prior notice.