How Raffles Dental protects patients amid Covid-19
The safety of our patients is our upmost priority. Raffles Dental ensures that all infection control measures are strictly enforced, so that dental treatments are carried out in a safe manner.
Our safety measures include:
- Taking of temperature at the entrance and screening for possible exposure to Covid-19.
- Social distancing in the waiting area.
- Sterilization of all dental instruments and equipment. Each patient is provided with a new set of sterilized consumables.
- Cleaning and disinfection of all high touch environment surfaces in the treatment room after every patient.
- Donning of personal protective equipment (PPE) such as surgical / N95 masks, gloves, and protective eyewear.
- Pre-procedural mouth rinse is used prior to the start of treatment for every patient.
- 15-minute intervals between every patient to enable thorough disinfection of the treatment room with hospital grade disinfectants.