Children Dentistry is the provision of oral health care for children from birth to adolescence. Dental care for children is both restorative and preventive. Emphasis is given to prevention and early interception of oral diseases.
To achieve optimal care and as young children may feel apprehensive, our friendly dentists are trained to coax them and provide painless treatment.
Raffles Dental Children Dentistry services include:
- Fillings and extractions
- Root canal treatment of primary teeth and crowns
- Preventive treatment: sealants, fluoride therapy
- Management of primary teeth injuries
- Caries risk assessment
- Dental treatment for children with special needs
- Infant oral health
- Pain control treatment: local or general anaesthesia